Chariho Regional High School Bulletin for Saturday, September 25, 2021
Chariho Back to School Electronic Forms 2021-2022 SY
Back to school packets will now be available in PowerSchool using electronic forms. If you need a paper copy, please contact your school.
Parents will log into their Parent PowerSchool account at https://ps.chariho.k12.ri.us/public (FORMS ARE NOT SUPPORTED USING THE POWERSCHOOL APP) you must login using a browser. Contact the school office if you are having difficulty accessing your Parent PowerSchool account.
Students in grades 5-12 who need to sign an electronic form will log into their own PowerSchool account and follow the below instructions. Students will only be able to view the Back to School Handbook, Policy & Information form in their PowerSchool account.
Once logged into PowerSchool – click on the left navigation menu
Under General Forms: START OF SCHOOL the following forms will be available for you to review, complete and sign.
1) Emergency Consent Form: Yearly form to update student information. (Completed by parent/guardian only) Form can only be submitted once. If additional changes need to be made contact school.
2) Student Covid-19 Self Attestation Form: One time Student COVID-19 Self Attestation form (Completed by parent/guardian only)
3) Back to school Handbook, Policy & Information Sign-off (Parent/Guardian and student grades 5-12 sign-off) this is the only form students can view in their PowerSchool account.
4) Letter of Permission for Student Google Account, Email Access and Approved APPS/Website consent (Parent/Guardian sign-off for students under age of 13) Form can only be submitted once.
5) Acknowledgment of reviewed and or completion of forms. (Parent/Guardian sign-off)
9/27 - Student Photos Gr. 9-11 (white advisory)
9/28 - Student Photos Gr. 9-11 (green advisory)
9/29 - State PD Day for Staff/Distance Learning for Students
Attention Juniors: It is recommend that you take the PSAT NMSQT this fall if you are considering applying to a 4 year college next year. The PSAT will be held in school this year on Wednesday October 13 starting at 7:30am. Room assignments are tbd but will be posted or emailed in advance of the test. Please return your registration and payment of $20 by Friday October 1 to Ms. Marshall in A9. An email was sent last week to your Chariho account with the registration form and more information. If you have any questions, please see your school counselor.
Attention Students: Yearbooks are on sale for $70 until the end of September. Preorder yours for the best price in years! Go to yearbookordercenter.com and use school code 21822 to order today.
Attention Students: “Mr. Moreau would like to invite all adventurers to join us in the Dragon’s Den. Come down and play games like Magic: The Gathering, Cataan, Dungeons & Dragons, and whatever else you care to bring with you. The fun starts on Tuesday, September 28 from 2:30 – 5:00 in room B02.”
O For A Muse Of Fire!!! Hey Shakespeare Lovers!—want to express some of the world’s most powerful and Passionate speeches ? Then come join us in Shakespeare Club, rehearsing October through January for the state-wide Shakespeare Competition. Come see Ms. Laub after school in B3 or send her an email. We rehearse together and solo at your convenience. A great resume builder and communication skills sharpener. The club will meet for the first time after school on Thursday , Sept 30th.
Attention Seniors: New scholarships are up on the Scholarship website. Take some time each week to review the Scholarship website on the High School page under Student Resources to see if you qualify for any that are posted. Remember, you can't win if you don't apply!!!